Casino invoice – rule it all
We are living in times when receiving invoices is a basic standard within paying for stuff. You name it, utility bills, phone, the Internet, even clothes and much more. So taking above into account, it is a very natural thing, that gambling industry prepared this well-known option for casino online players to deposit. Casino invoice has a lot of pros. Therefore let’s have a closer look on casino invoice and how we can utilise this casino payment method. All of it is for you, to give you the possibility to recognise the best possible option to put your money on your favourite game and enjoy it.
UK gambling industry is full of many options to pay for entertainment. There are so many table casino games on the market, even more, casino slots and live casinos online. All of this is available online, mobile and desktop. Life is going fast. Therefore the gambling industry wants to follow the growing speed of enjoying things around us too. With that need, online casino offers casino invoice. Here payments are going straightaway and in very well secured way.
So how does it work?
Pay by phone bill casinos
|£5 no deposit bonus|
£500 match bonus+ 50 free spins
Bonus free spins Thursday
|£5 no deposit bonus,|
₤600 welcome bonus and other promotions,
BOKU – Pay by phone bill.
|Match deposit bonus 100%|
Pay by phone bill
|No deposit bonus ₤5|
50 free spins and 200% deposit bonus
2nd and 3rd deposits match
|3 Match deposits + 100 free spins|
Zimpler option of banking
|Welcome bonus up to £400|
Up to 200 free spins
Zimpler as a banking option
|Up to 100 free spins|
Up to €100 match bonus
Great selection of games
To be able to use casino invoice payments method is enough to have a mobile phone registered in the UK. We all happily used it, not once, not twice, the option to pay for stuff by getting an invoice from a mobile network provider. The same is here, UK players can deposit by mobile on their casino accounts and get an invoice from the mobile network operator. It means we can postpone our payment however with a full control on our budget.
Casino invoice deposit in steps:
- Select the pay by phone option to deposit your money,
- Type in your mobile phone number,
- Confirm deposit amount you want to deposit. Remember: you have the limits on deposit regulated by the casino invoice payment providers. The daily limit is £30.
- And it is done; you can start playing your favourite casino games.
- The deposited money will appear on your next mobile phone invoice. The good thing here is that mobile operators issuing casino invoice are very discreet. On invoice will appear only the information about mobile phone payment, so you can be sure nobody will see it was the casino deposit.
- After depositing by casino invoice, you are receiving the SMS with a confirmation of transition; therefore you can always match the mobile phone payments with casino spending.